Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How often does Samsung change the prices of their TV's?

led tv on sale
 on WMN1000B Ultra Slim Wall LED 40 - 55 TV Mounts
led tv on sale image



.


I was hoping to buy their ES6580 LED TV, but then the price of it went up by $200 over the weekend.


Answer
With the demand of TVs at the time, and they might try to compete with other TVs. The $200 raise might have been for Labor Day, or maybe it was after a sale that you missed.

Look online, you can usually find them for cheaper with decent shipping costs (Amazon, Newegg).

How do I connect my HDTV to local channels without a cable service?




Life Is Be


My tv is a Samsung 32" 1080p led tv. However I have looked everywhere for how to connect my tv to my city's local channels without a cable service.
These are the connections on my tv
http://m-pisces.bbystatic.com/image/BestBuy_US/images/products/4833/4833556cv2a.jpg;maxHeight=500;maxWidth=500;scaleUp=false

The ant in one looks like one I have in my apartment wall. Do I need that converter box? I thought that was for only older tvs. Do I need an antenna or a cable cord? Please help, I want to watch my local channels.



Answer
The wall outlet is for a paid cable service that you don't have. You *may* be able to get your local channels with a very good indoor antenna, but understand that indoor antennas don't work well (or at all) for many people. It depends on how far away you are from the TV transmitting towers and what's between you and them.

There are a lot of junky indoor antennas for sale that will mostly take your money and do little else. If (and only if) your location is suitable for an indoor antenna, the one to consider is the one in the first link below. If I had to use an indoor antenna, it's the only one I'd buy. It's not the cheapest you can find, but you definitely get what you pay for.

If you want a better prediction on what channels you should be able to get, edit your question with your Zip code (if you're in the U.S.). Or, you can do the research yourself at the 2nd link below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How often does Samsung change the prices of their TV's?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment