Monday, September 2, 2013

What technical aspects should i consider when buying a LED TV?

best led tv you can buy
 on ... can easily measure this, by putting the top in front of my (NTSC) TV
best led tv you can buy image



AKI


I am located in India and am currently considering upgrading to a LED TV, 40" to 42"
Dont want anything fancy.
What are the good brands for LED TVs in India?
What Technical aspects do i consider when purchasing?
I have a budget between Rs 35k to Rs 50k.



Answer
1080p always buy 1080p. and make sure it has 120hz.

Anyone tell me about the recent Consumer Report on 3D LED TVs?




T4455


I don't have a subscription to it but I heard they have done a review recently on 3D LED TVs. Thinking about buying one.


Answer
There was actually a post about this somewhere and I saved the link on my computer. Here you go. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/61854299.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/consumer2.png/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What technical aspects should i consider when buying a LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment