Thursday, September 5, 2013

When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?

best led tv picture
 on ... TV WALL MOUNT BRACKET For VIZIO M550SL 55
best led tv picture image



martian_13


It looked pretty neat on Sony wega normal tv(not lcd or led) but when I connected it to my new LG 42" led tv, the picture quality looks so bad. Cant read the subtitles below. Aint it supposed to look good on new TVs? Is it because xbox does not have HD output? Will Play Station look better? Should I sell my Xbox?


Answer
If it's an Xbox 360 it should have a HDMI port. Your new TV will too. Usually can buy a decent gold plated HDMI cable for no more than £2/$2 on eBay. If it's an old Xbox and not a 360 then bite the bullet, pull your pants up, have a word with yourself and buy a decent games console!

Why does my samsung led tv picture quality decreases when i sit very close to it?




Amlan


I bought a new samsung led tv 32 inch !! i have dish tru hd and connected to tv with hdmi cable!! When i sit near the tv! The picture seems like blurry and cartoon type!! but when i sit far and i observe that picture quality is best!! why?? this happens in all led tv?
Picture quality becomes bad in near distances !! picture quality becomes very good in far distances



Answer
All tv's have their viewing distance depending on screen size, for a 32 inch it is 8 feet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment