Friday, September 6, 2013

is the mw2 xbox 360 bundle a good deal?

led tv xbox bundle
 on 65 inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Cinema LED LCD HDTV with Smart TV + Xbox ...
led tv xbox bundle image



shiznitsle


i kno that it comes with 2 controllers, 250 gb harddrive, the game, etc.

what i want to kno is tht if i can get warranty on it incase it breaks and can sum1 plss answer when they are gonna stop selling them.



Answer
My Review:
Pre-ordered this bundle back in September, was worried at first about the release date shipping. This is my first release date purchase through Amazon. Received it at 10 am on release date...awesome. Now that we have that out of the way. This bundle is a great deal for first time Xbox users/purchasers. Comes with 2 controllers, this is great for a family purchase....no more children fighting over taking turns until you get to the store to purchase another controller. The 250 GB harddrive is great. I currently own 2 other 360's(one is mine, the other purchased for my wife) both 20gb. With all of the music, movies, and DLC I have had to constantly delete stuff that I have paid for just to make room for new games. This led me to purchase the 250GB harddrive, after transferring everything over I still have TONS of room to install all of my most played games. (For those of you new to 360's...this helps the games run smoother with less load times and it keeps the noise level down on the system). If you are a fan of the COD franchise or even new this 360 is great! The black 360 with the custom MW2 theme looks great. I have always thought about painting my other 360 black to make it look better in my entertainment center...black 58" tv, black surround sound system, black cable box, black modem, and lastly a black PS3. A White xbox stands out quite a bit amongst all of this equipment. I would highly recommend this purchase to people just starting out with the new gaming system or even hardcore 360 players who are just looking to expand the experience. I know this review is getting extensive but im just trying to cover everything....now on to the MW2 game. SIMPLY AMAZING! Looks great, sounds great, plays great. I have been into the COD franchise for quite a while, have been religiously playing COD 4 MW for over 2 years now and can see myself playing this one for another 2 as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME! Thanks for reading the review and happy gaming!


Currently the best Xbox 360 bundle out on the planet
i pre ordered mine from here
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002I0HDLE?tag=dcmb-20

Should I buy a Playstation 3?




NOLAsoccer


I am an XBOX owner, and wouldn't sell my XBOX ever! But I am looking into a PS3, I am getting a new LED TV, and want a blu ray player, which the PS3 has. Also, I REALLY want to play Uncharted and other PS3 exclusive games, and my friends tell me that some games are just flat out better on PS3. So what do you think should I get it


Answer
The exclusives are the pretty good reason to go for the PS3 plus there is free online and the blu ray dvd player so when you are getting a PS3 you wont be using it just for games... you would also get it as a 3d movie player. So I would recommend you to go for it, from my bookmarks here is a review from an owner Ps3 that would definitely help you on this decision:

http://budurl.com/PS3Inspect

And here you would be able to find the best selling bundle for the PS3:

http://budurl.com/PS3Price




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is the mw2 xbox 360 bundle a good deal?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment