Thursday, September 5, 2013

What is a good tv for playing playstation 3 on?

led tv under 300
 on under kitchen cabinet TV 300x300 under kitchen cabinet TV Review
led tv under 300 image



Ben


I want the tv to be under 150 but I could probably pay 200 and I would hope for it to be hd


Answer
Led is best right now. But for $200 it's going to be small maybe like 22 inch. If u can save another $300 til December. Sony is gonna be selling playstation tv which includes 3d, resistance 3, glasses & a hdmi cable, 24inch & it's a Sony Bravia. But if u can't wait or save shop around before u buy, so u can find a good deal.

What is the best 32" tv or gaming under £300?




moses


I would like to know what is the best gaming tv for my ps3. I would like a panisonic or samsung.


Answer
Well, it will most likely be an LCD or LED for that size. IF you want somewhat fair gaming, look for a TV with a refresh rate of at least 120 hz. preferably 240 hz. refresh rate, or you will have a lag/blurr on fast motion for both gaming and sports, etc. Only plasma is very fast with no refresh rate problems, but those TV's are usually 40 inches or more in size..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good tv for playing playstation 3 on?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment