Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How do I connect Xbox 360 to the Samsung Smart LED TV?

best led tv smart
 on Best LG 65 3D LED LCD 240Hz Smart TV WiFi drop shipping for sale of ...
best led tv smart image



Britta


Yesterday night I went out and bought a Samsung Smart LED TV 55', set it up, blah blah blah and went to bed. Today I tried to hook up my Xbox and it just won't work. Everything is plugged in correctly...(I think...) and everything is tight enough and what not but it just won't work! Yes, my Xbox is on. Maybe I'm on the wrong channel or something I dunno but it's just not coming up on the screen. Help? Please?


Answer
Best thing to do, is to use HDMI.

You don't need to spend much ($10 - $25), but HDMI is the way to go.

Then set your input to HDMI.

If your not sure how to do that, there is often a "master" input button that will cycle through all the inputs on the TV.

- 17R3W

Is there any way to wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?




Jared Seuf


I have a Samsung LED TV (with smart hub) but I do not have the wireless adapter for it. Can I connect my computer directly to my TV wirelessly somehow? Perhaps through my PS3 or Xbox? I don't just want to access my files, I want my TV to basically act as a monitor


Answer
Dude you need to buy a router to do so !!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect Xbox 360 to the Samsung Smart LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment