Sunday, October 13, 2013

How do I make my TV a computer monitor.?

best led tv 2011
 on Another top award winner for Samsung is the UE55D8000 3D TV.
best led tv 2011 image



Greenday20


I have a 15" MacBook Pro 2011 and a 32" Magnavox LED TV model 32me402v/f7. I know how to make the screen show up on the screen using HDMI, but I want it to look like a bigger monitor, I don't want it all blown up, I want it to be like a Mac Thunderbolt Display, so I have more room to do work. I plan to put the Mac in sleep mode and try it with an apple wireless kehboard and Magic Trackpad on the tv, Will this work? Or should I do something else?
With MacBooks you can put them into sleep mode and use them just like a Mac mini, but I haven't tried that. And the crispness isn't the issue, it is the blown up look. I have the thunderbolt to hdmi adapter. I can use the tv as a second monitor and it resolves that problem, but I want to use it as a sole monitor.
http://www.hengedocks.com/

On the second picture in the little slideshow thing is what I'm looking for



Answer
unless its for watching tv/movies/youtube, the quality of tvs is not comparable to monitors..
get the apple adapter, if yours doesnt have hdmi-out, if it has, just connect it to one of the hdmi inputs on the tv...
it has to be running, sleep turns off video out...

What TV is the best for BOTH picture quality and sound?

Q. Which TV utilizes the best of both picture color and surround sound?
And from what company?
A pretty decent screen size, maybe 30" or something. And An HD TV (obviously), one that can support game consoles and Blue-ray. As well as having the best possible picture and sound quality. Especially when it comes to playing games and HD channels, and so on.


Answer
Not enough information. What screen size do you want? What will you do with the TV--general viewing? A lot of sports? A game box? DVD player? Blu-ray player?

The "best" TV in one category is not necessarily the best in any other category. Update your question with the missing details for the best possible answer.
-------------------
Per your additional details. The best set matching your criteria is the LG 32LE5400, per the latest Consumer Reports ratings. 32 inch, 1080p screen, 120 hz refresh rate, LED backlight. It's number one out of 16 32-inch sets tested by CR in its March 2011 issue. Should have a dazzling HD picture, including for Blu-ray, and decent performance with a game box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my TV a computer monitor.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment