Monday, October 14, 2013

How do you fix a color spot on an LED tv?

best led tv hdtv
 on VIZIO M470NV 47-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet ...
best led tv hdtv image



Andrew


My LED HDTV got shot with an airsoft gun, and now there's a big black/discolored area on the screen, is there anyway to fix this? Thanks!


Answer
Nah bruh, once those LED's are out, they are gone. Whoever had that gun needs to be more careful

How do I get better LED HDTV picture quality?




corina


Just bought an Vizio xvt423sv LED HDTV and the picture quality is not like the t.v display in store. It is actually poor for an LED. Do I need better cables? How do I get the best LED HDTV picture quality?


Answer
You need an HD cable box and blu ray player connected to the tv with HDMI cables.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you fix a color spot on an LED tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment