Thursday, October 17, 2013

What type of tv is good in my camper?

best led tv 19
 on More of What you deserve: Amazing Picture, Thin Profile and Loads of ...
best led tv 19 image



jarrod j


I have a travel trailer and owner before us had a 19" tv in there and they had removed it. So I was wondering like what type of charistics of a tv like anti glare, different types like led, lcd , just stuff like that. Also I dont know if the make like anti glar products saying it well be viewed from all angles. Thank you all who help.
Sorry guys I think 26 might be too big. Also if possible around 167 $.



Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you
LG 26LD350 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV
High Definition Resolution
50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Picture Wizard II
Smart Energy Savings
ISFccc Ready

Which led moniter should i buy for my pc?




Sibtain Al


My pc has intel core i5 processor with Ati hd 6770 1gb. I am planing to buy a new led moniter of 23 or 24 inches. I have heard that samsung is the best. Which model of samsung should i buy or is there any other good company.


Answer
I'm a graphic designer and I have this one, which has been my favorite monitor.

Dell Ultrasharp U2410
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?cs=19&c=us&l=en&sku=320-8277

The colors, viewing angles, and adjustment options are very good on this one, and you can install a surround sound speaker that was made for it. It has USB and camera card ports. Dell also offers a zero pixel defect guarantee which means it won't have a single stuck or dead pixel (if it does you can return it). Very few other companies offer such a thing, which is good to have if you're laying down a few hundred dollars on a nice screen.

Samsung also makes great monitors. They're the technological leader for panels in LCD televisions, and Apple displays also use Samsung parts. One good Samsung model is FX2490HD. It has a built in TV tuner and speakers. One thing to keep in mind is that most cheaper monitors are only 1920x1080 (not 1920x1200) and do not use IPS type panels which means they can have inferior viewing angles and color accuracy. An LED backlight doesn't matter too much but it offers better power consumption and higher brightness. If your main thing is gaming/entertainment, a glossy coat will boost the colors and contrast, but I would avoid it for a work computer because it can strain the eyes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of tv is good in my camper?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment