Friday, October 18, 2013

why do you need internet on the LED TV?

best led tv ethernet
 on Best 42 inch LED TV, about LG, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung
best led tv ethernet image



Arturas


I have just bought a Samsung LED TV which has an ethernet jack to connect it to the internet, but i have no clue, why is internet needed on a TV set?


Answer
hello the internet isnt needed its a extra feature because the tv can be used as a computer monitor hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!

Where can I find a wireless adapter for internet on my tv?




Frank


I have a toshiba led tv and cant connect to the internet to watch netflix without a wifi adapter or ethernet cable. Since my tv is nowhere near the internet adapter, i need a wifi adapter to connect to internet. I looked online everywhere but couldnt find one. If you find anything, please help. Thank you


Answer
I don't think there are any products which have this capability. I do know that many stores offer extremely long cables you can use to connect devices directly to your router. They sell them in an assortment of sizes so I'm almost positive you'll find one in your size range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: why do you need internet on the LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment