Friday, October 18, 2013

Why do movies look weird on my new Samsung LED tv?

led tv looks weird
 on Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak Makes TV Speech To Squash Health ...
led tv looks weird image



Philip


I recently made the jump from a 26" 720p LCD to a 46" 1080p LED tv. Don't get me wrong, the picture is fantastic. Video games look great and so do movies, but they just look a little odd, even generic at times. Why is this?


Answer
You probably just need to tweak your picture settings. I had to do the same thing with the LG I bought about a month ago, and it made a world of difference.

Also, if your TV is like mine and has that dejudder stuff, turn it off. Dejudder makes everything look rather soap opera-ish, and causes lag in games from time to time.

how do i fix the picture on my samsung led tv?







I recently bought the samsung series 6 6300 tv. The picture looks really weird when I stretch the picture to fit the screen so I use the 4:3 size but I was wonder if there was a way to use the whole screen and still have the picture look good. Can anyone help with this?


Answer
Where is your TV signal coming from? Are you giving the TV a high def signal?

>I was wonder if there was a way to use the whole screen and still have the picture look good<

Think about this for a moment. If your TV is getting a 16:9 aspect ratio high def picture, it automatically fills the entire screen.

On the other hand, if your TV is only getting a standard def signal, then we know the picture has a 4:3 aspect ratio and you have those empty spaces on the left and right to deal with, which is what you are complaining about.

What can your TV do to deal with that empty space?

The choices are pretty limited. You can expand the entire picture horizontally, which makes everyone look fat or you can expand the entire picture equally, which will cut off information at the top and bottom of the screen. Those are the ONLY choices!

I'm guessing from your question that you are not getting a high def signal from whatever the source is. If nothing else, at least put up an antenna so you can get broadcast high def. Otherwise, you have essentially wasted your money by buying a TV you are not taking advantage of.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do movies look weird on my new Samsung LED tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment