Wednesday, February 26, 2014

samsung c6500 led tv picture quality?




Norbert


I just got samsung un32c6500 tv and I'm shocked that everything looks like "soap opera" I hate it.
Is there anything that I can do? I'm used to watching my old lcd tv that was 100 times better.
Can anyone help me out please?



Answer
Your tv has 120hz. The problem with that is that everything that we've been watching was 24 frames per second. What the 120hz does is splice in extra frames to make all of your faster motion more clear and less pixelated. This will only benefit stuff like sports and video games. What you want to do is go into the menu settings, change the speed back down to 24p or cinema mode, which will turn the 120hz off.

which is better LED or PLASMA tv?




Download M


**compare base on performance and lifespan and durability of the tv.

I already have a LCD tv and want to upgrade. Lately there is more and more LED tv are being released.



Answer
LED TV isn't always an upgrade over LCD because LED TVs are really just LCD TVs with LED backlights.

The razor thin sets actually give up picture quality to get that super thin profile. These edge lit TVs have issues with uniformity and light leakage. You won't notice it in the store, but you'll see it at night when you are at home and the lights are out.

If you go with an LED/LCD TV, you need to buy a TV that uses LEDs in a local dimming configuration not edge lit. Most LED TVs are edge lit, not local dimming. To make matters worse, some TV makers use their own lingo. Vizio for example calls their local dimming sets, TruLED.

I'd take a good plasma set over an edge lit LCD/LED TV any day. The very best local dimming LED/LCD sets and the very best plasma sets are a close call.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: samsung c6500 led tv picture quality?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment