Monday, February 24, 2014

Where to buy 3d LED/LED/LCD tv?




JayKayyy


Hi I am in the US right now and am in a big dilemma on buying a new TV (3d LED/LED/LCD) from here or from Dubai while going back to Chennai, India.
1. Firs of all is it worth buying a TV outside and taking it into India
2. If i take it what all charges do i have to pay and how much assuming its a 47-50 inches TV
3. Also my 48kgs are full so i have to take it separately, how much would that cost?
4. will the duty be too much?
5. Also are there compatibiity issues for indian usage?

Please help me out in my decision. Any references to shopping places at Dubai airport also welcome. Thanks!



Answer
you'll lose out on price...transporting it...and I think it's not even going to be electronically compatible with India's electrical outlets/etc...

Where to Buy LED TV's, Singapore or Malaysia?




MDS


Is Buying LED in Singapore and Malaysia is profitable. ? If so where to buy it? I am from India. Also need Suggestion for 32 inch LEDs. Sony is good choice?


Answer
I don't know you should check the prices of every retailer and the shipping costs to find out. Sony makes good TVs 3 of their models won the 2012 TV of the year award but they are more expensive than the other brands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to buy 3d LED/LED/LCD tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment