Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Samsung UN55ES8000 55-Inch VS LG Cinema Screen 55LM8600 55-Inch ?




daniel a


I want to buy a new Led TV this year 2012 . I have scaled down to two brands, LG or SAMSUNG

Okay, Samsung UN55ES8000 55-Inch VS LG Cinema Screen 55LM8600 55-Inch, which should I buy ?

Help me out, I love both TVs and price is not a factor in deciding. Which one has the best TV quality for standard television and 3D ?

Thank You



Answer
I give credit where its do and both are real nice tvs,the lg has a cool design nice features and good PQ.But the ES8000 is getting about every award for led technology there is.I have the set its an amazing tv with very bright colors and the new cpu control system is amazing the full hd-1080p 3D and the smart features are best in class.Plasma is a different tech you didnt mention so I gave you the answer based on what you aked.And based on your question the Es8000 is the most feature packed led out.Look up the reviews except for the fact it just came out the only negative thing I read anywhere was the voice recognition feature with eye camera control and thats already fixed i just got a new firmware update this morning and all is great.I say Samsung ES8000.I can write for an hour about tech and features bottom line the new 2012 models are all better but the new samsung 8000 series has a new led local micro dimming full array algorithm that is controlled by the only dual core cpu tv in existence.Go on AVS forum they have real people and pros with every tv on earth.If you cant find info there you wont find it anywhere.Good luck! The main difference is the new local dimming spu controlled and full 1080p 3d-hd,LG uses passive tech for 3d.The samsung produces much better colors with less ghosting and motion effects.I love mine,and so do my customers,a new firmware update fixed voice and gesture control now there is nothing I can knock about the samsung,every tv has some issues LEDs are known for banding,halo,etc,Plasmas for dithering lower brightness but better blacks,that's the give up.Been doing this a long time.Cheers!

What is the absolute best LED TV with NO issues whatsoever?




RUROUNI KE


I shop by reviews and this is the only one out of every 1080p LED TV I could find with the least issues... http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-55LN5710-55-Inch-1080p/dp/B00CSMAWAQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Am I right to assume this is the best right now?

or

Is there a TV out there you may own that has lasted for years with little to no issues at all???



Answer
The Samsung 8500 series LED tv would be the top end. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs. You are not going to see any LG tv being recommended. Personally, the Panasonic Plasma ZT series would be a much better tv. All my tv are from Panasonic 4 Plasma and 2 LCD. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Most retail store does not carry the very high end models in the store. Best Buy with the Magnolia department can order the tv for you if they don't have it on display. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Samsung UN55ES8000 55-Inch VS LG Cinema Screen 55LM8600 55-Inch ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment