Sunday, February 23, 2014

which LED TV 46 inch (not 3D) I should pick?




Hero


Pick one of the below please:
LG 47LW9500 47IN LE
Samsung UA46D5000 46IN L
Sony KDL46EX520 LED



Answer
and that guy has just said the same thing that i said in your other question except the lucky goldstar quote

and another thing

1- i wouldnt buy an lg tv,, (i like to have a tv with a brilliant picture quality NOT crap)
2- the samsung is NOT a smart tv (unlike the other 2 )
3- sony tv's are NOT that good

so im that sad that i have to buy 3 rubbish tv's i would probably buy the sony due to its a smart tv unlike the samsung and anything is better than a Lucky Goldstar tv

Does the Samsung Panel Lottery plague their LED-Monitors as well or just TVs?




Hr�lfr


I wanted to buy their B750 Series Monitors, but I've heard terrible things about the whole Samsung panel lottery.


Answer
My 46 inch Sammy series 8000 LED LCD 3D HDTV has been fine for two years. Even my friend who just got a 65 inch Sharp to replace his 60 inch Sony thinks mine is very fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which LED TV 46 inch (not 3D) I should pick?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment