Saturday, March 15, 2014

can you mount a led tv?




tana Pb


I wanna buy a led tv but i wanna just know if can be mounted on the wall.
And besides,when will 3d tv prices be low?



Answer
All current TVs marketed as "LED" are just LCDs with LED backlight. The should have standard flat-panel mounting options, which is VESA mount holes a standard mount can bolt to, or a stand on the bottom.

Why is the picture on my LED flat screen tv snowy after mounted on wall?




Sweetie ca


I bought a 32" Westinghouse LED Slim TV this past christmas and finally got around to hanging it on our wall with a universal wall mount unit. It works well but after a couple of hours the screen shows snowy lines all over the screen. If I remove it from the bracket and stand it on the base instead, the picture is back to normal, but it does it all over again once it's hung back on the wall. Could it be that the tv can't handle the pressure of being hung? it doesn't make sense since it's a flat screen and should be hung to begin with. Right? what should I do? could it be the wall mount unit? Please help, I'm not very TV savy and don't know what to do...
oh yes, I have Direct TV as my service provider, so I get my signal through Satellite.



Answer
OK before I go further, this wall mount isn't above a working fireplace is it? (or any other heat generating appliance?). Heat will cause all sorts of problems. If it is above a heat generating device, you will have to relocate it somewhere else.

If not heat then you probably have some sort of intermittent loose connection in your tv that is only evident when mounted on the wall. Wall mounting vs standing on the base causes different types of chassis flexing. This flexing is putting pressure on something inside of your set that is causing the snowy lines. All flat screen tv's that I am aware of have VESA standard mounting holes for attaching to wall mounts. If you have attached it correctly, it cannot be the wall mount that is the problem. If possible I would exchange the set for a new one. If you cannot then I would have the repair guy come out under warranty to fix it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can you mount a led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment