Saturday, March 15, 2014

Does anybody know where to buy a really good 32" LED TV that is preferably Samsung or Sony for under $300?




Gionopolis


Please add store name and price if you can. I have a small budget to work with. Is he smart tvs worth it? by the way


Answer
Walmart e32oi-ao vizio smart 720p 60hz led tv $288. Normally I won't steer people to vizio but this tv has gotten some solid reviews. Go to cnet and avforum to get more info. Good luck.

I need a cheap tv for under $200?




J


I want a tv for playing X-BOX 360 in my room.


Answer
You can get a nice 26 inch LED at Walmart for under $300. You may find a 19 inch at Walmart or BigLots for just under $200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anybody know where to buy a really good 32" LED TV that is preferably Samsung or Sony for under $300?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment