Monday, March 10, 2014

Looking for a good 40-42 inch LED TV?




jake


I am in the market for a 40-42 inch television. I am looking for one in the $500-550 range, and I am leaning towards more reliable brands. What would you guys recommend?


Answer
The Samsung pn4500 plasma display is getting very high tech and consumer reviews. Bestbuy $398 on sale. This is not a smart tv. We game heavily between my two sons and I and they both have this display. Great picture and perfomance. They love it. They both switched over from lg. Go to cnet, avforum and home thearter magazine for more info.

32 inch LED TV vs 42 inch? Which is better for Gaming?




Jake





Answer
IT DEPENDS ON THE PIXELS, SMALLER THE TV WITH THE SAME PIXELS IS BETTER, THE BIGGER THE TV THE MORE YOUR EYES WILL MISS OUT REQUIRING A HIGHER CONCENTRATION LEVEL MAKING YOU TIRED, IMAGINE PLAYING CALL OF DUTY ON A 60 INCH TV, 32 IS A GOOD SIZE, I PLAY ON A 20 INCH, IF YOUR NOT COMPETITIVE THO AND WOULD LIKE TO ENJOY THE GAMING EXPERIENCE THE BIGGER TV IS BETTER.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a good 40-42 inch LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment