Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gaming on a 19" inch led tv?




Sebastian


Would i be able to do this and still get good resolution. ATM I'm using a 15,6 inch laptop screen.


Answer
The resolution from any source on a screen that small will be excellent. A bigger concern is the set's specs that are important for gaming: a refresh rate of 120 hz or more (100 in Europe) and a response time something less than 5 or 6 ms., and 2 ms. is better.

These are upgrades to any basic LED/LCD set, but they are important in gaming or in watching fast-action sports.

What's causing my eye strain w/ LED TV?




nonbasic03


I just bought a 19" LED TV off of Amazon and have found myself getting headaches and nauseous when watching it. It feels like my sinuses just seize up and clench my face. I've been playing around with the settings, but nothing seems to alleviate the strain. I'm sitting about 90" from it (just over 7' from the couch to the base of the TV). Is it too far away from me? My girlfriend doesn't seem to be having issues.

I don't think I have LED sensitivity because my computer monitor is a 22" Viewsonic w/ LED backlight and my headaches clear up nearly instantly when I come and sit not even an arm's length away from it.

Any tips to help me out would be greatly appreciated. The last thing I want to do is spend a ton to return it.

Thanks

TV: Electrohome E19LED100 19 inch Slim LED 720p HDTV



Answer
Probably the distance from the small TV..! Seven feet from a 19 inch TV must make a rather small picture.... Try running the brightness down a bit also..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming on a 19" inch led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment