Monday, August 26, 2013

How to turn an old bluetooth earpiece into an adapter for my tv?

led tv 50 inch
 on Samsung UN65ES8000 65-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV ...
led tv 50 inch image



Kameron


Something I would like to be able to do is connect my Samsung Galaxy SII to my 40 inch Toshiba LED tv.

The problem is my tv doesn't have bluetooth, and I don't like the idea of having to spend 30-50 dollars right now for a proper adapter. So I had a couple questions.

So my first question was if one of these tiny cheap adapters would allow me to watch video, listen to music, etc. (or maybe even see everything I'm doing on my phone?) from my phone, if I plugged it into my tv. It seems like it is only used to connect devices like a wireless mouse or keyboard to computers, would it work for what I need?
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-USB-Micro-Adapter-Dongle/dp/B001EBE1LI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353472039&sr=8-2&keywords=Bluetooth+adapter

My next question is as follows. Could I turn an old bluetooth earpiece, made for a cellphone, into an adapter for my tv? I know it would take some modifying....if it's even possible.... But if it is how would I do this?

Thank you for reading!



Answer
That adapter is for a PC which can run drivers and a Bluetooth Stack.

What you want is an Bluetooth audio transmitter (plugs into TV audio out) . But you need one you can pair to BT headsets.

But if you want to watch video on your phone, you get a Slingbox or similar device and hook to your TV source box. Bluetooth and your TV is not involved.

Is an led or lcd a better television buy?




Ardessa S


I want to buy a 50 inch plasma tv. I need to know if the LED or the LCD is better?


Answer
You have a couple of confusion factors there.

One, a plasma TV is neither LCD nor LED. It's plasma.

Two, an "LED" TV is nothing more than an LCD TV with a more modern form of backlighting. Both have an LCD display screen. The older backlighting is a fluorescent lamp.

I could give you a long list of pros and cons on each, but all new sets sold today will give you a fine picture; it's just a matter of what looks best to you in the store and what you can afford.

By any chance, do you have or can you get the current issue of Consumer Reports magazine (December 2010)? There's an in-depth article that answers your questions plus many that you didn't ask, and it has lab-tested ratings on sets of all types.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to turn an old bluetooth earpiece into an adapter for my tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment