Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Which LED TV, with the BIGGEST screen, the highest resolution, Full HD, 3D, can you buy for less than 2000 €?

led tv reviews 2012
 on Led Lcd Vs Plasma Vs Lcd Tv And Home Theater Cnet Reviews | Swebit ...
led tv reviews 2012 image






I mean, the most complete tv you can get for that price?

It's really not easy to choose, I'm kinda confused with all those technical terms, that sometimes change because some brands have their own technology

So what can you advise me?

Thanks



Answer
It depends on screen type Plasma is still considered best all around picture and 2012 brought changes to everything in tvs Full HD 3D and dual core cpu technology.Depending on sales you can get Samsung LG Panasonic Sharp etc which are top brands and top technologies.For lcd at that price I would say samsung 50 to 60 d or E series for Plasma the Panasonic st50 is 50 to 60 in that price and samsungs new for 2012 E seriesLG has a few but they arent as well received lately.Now depending on sales you can get a larger tv or a better series with a smaller screen at your price.I think the panasonic un55st50 2012 model,or Samsung E550.Read Plasma reviews.org & Amazon,The top ten in your price range the Panasonic and Samsung beat out the others sharp sony Lg.I didn't mention off brands sanyo,coby,insignia dynex westing house vizio has alot ofissues and isnt highly rated.

Question about light leaking through the corners of my new Edge LED TV.?




Matt


So I just bought my first "newer" type of TV 2 days ago, to be more specific a 40EX521 Sony Bravia Edge LED TV. I was fine with it I liked the picture it offered me, the sound and everything and just how everything looked so much better compared to my old TV lol. But earlier today I was changing inputs to change from "TV" to "HDMI1"(my PS3) and I noticed that when the screen was black that in all 4 corners and in the top middle of the screen there was light leaking through (thats what im assuming from what I've read). Now I've done a little bit of research about this and I hear that its "normal" I guess but idk, I guess I kinda just expected more from the TV. I'd just like people to discuss this problem with me and maybe give me some advice if im better off returning this TV and going with Plasma or the "Direct LED" I've heard about?


Answer
This is common for LED TVs. The light in the corners is called flash lighting.

You will never see this in the store because the TV is usually in very bright light. Now you probably just figured out why plasma TVs are still really good despite all the trash that people talk about them.

The worst offenders are these thin LED TVs that are 'edge lit' and the majority of them are like this. Edge lit TVs have LEDs that run along the edge, and a diffuser to spread the light around, but it's not perfect.

If you want LED with full back light (with or without local dimming) you have virtually nothing to choose from. I think the current models available could be counted on one hand, and they are always top of the line or very expensive.

To be honest, even in low light when you can see this issue, when a movie is playing or you are gaming it's not so noticeable. Your options are to go for a standard LCD that doesn't use LEDs, standard LCD TVs use CCFLs and that doesn't have clouding or flash lighting issues for the most part.

Your other option is to get a plasma. If you go plasma, there are only three companies that actually make panels, Panasonic, Samsung and LG. They are all going to release their new plasma TVs in the next two months or so, they will have budget models and high end stuff too.

Here's a great Cnet link to all the new 2012 TVs, use the tabs at the top to pick a brand, and the chart shows what type LCD, LED, Plasma or OLED.

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57368909-221/2012-tvs-every-new-hdtv-compared/?tag=TOCcarouselMain.0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which LED TV, with the BIGGEST screen, the highest resolution, Full HD, 3D, can you buy for less than 2000 €?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment