Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Is having an LED TV vs LCD Tv going to make any difference when watching Dish Network?

led tv too bright
 on fred2a76t's Profile on dprtube
led tv too bright image



Jag


I am thinking whether to spend $200 more on an Samsung LED 120 Hz TV vs Samsung LCD 120 Hz Tv. Do you think the picture quality of an LED TV will be better when watching HD Channels on Dish Network?


Answer
LED is the latest technology and you should see a clearer, sharper, and brighter picture. z

Is it worth the money to get an LED TV instead of a Plasma?




Jared


I was at Best Buy looking at TVs, and I was surprised by how much brighter the LED TVs were compared to the Plasmas. I've been leaning towards getting a plasma, but know I'm not sure. I didn't see enough to see if the LEDs had more detail or anything, they just looked a lot brighter. If I'm using a TV for sports and Blu-rays, should I invest in an LED or will I get the same experience from a Plasma?


Answer
Go to cnet, home thearter magazine, smarttvreview or avforum and read the tech and consumer reviews on plasma and led tvs. This will give you the proper info on plasma instead of outdated info. Remember that 600hz and 0.1ms response time on plasma tvs solves a lot of issues right off the bat. Do the research to get the right info.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is having an LED TV vs LCD Tv going to make any difference when watching Dish Network?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment