Saturday, August 31, 2013

Where can i find great deals on televisions? Online and a great deal like cheap and stuff?

led tv deals costco
 on VIZIO 42 Class 1080p 120Hz LCD 3D HDTV E3D420VX - Shop at Costco
led tv deals costco image



Keegan


I want a 40" led or lcd and i fpund one on sear for 250 but it was out of stock in both the store and online and found one at walmart and bestbuy for about 300 or 280 any placebi can get a cheaper one ( i have checked ebay and cant find a good deal)


Answer
Newegg.com is generally good for electronics.

Otherwise, go to Costco. I'm sure you know someone with a membership, or just pay for a 1 day pass (I think they still have these.) Costco carries good TVs at low prices and their customer service is excellent. They can deliver the TV for free if you want.

Do not shop solely by price. A $250-300 TV from a no-name brand manufacturer will end up costing you more than if you had just bought a good set in the first place.

Buying a flat screen with my tax return, where can I get the best deal?




T!ka :)


Looking to buy a 32 inch, the cheapest I can find one in the flyers (from best buy, walmart, shopko, etc..) is about $230. I guess I would be willing to pay that much, but if I can find a better deal somewhere online I would deffinitely go for it.

Also, what's the difference between lcd, led, plasma, etc..?



Answer
Plasma is older technology and not used for smaller screens at all anymore. I still see a few large (>50") 3DTVs using it but that's it.

LCD is by far the most common now and is the same technology your computer monitor or laptop screen uses.

LED refers to the lighting the LCD screen uses. Instead of a halogen light bulb, these use LED lights (LEDs are those small bright lights you see on appliances, usually for on/off buttons, etc.) Using LEDs allows for a brighter screen, better contrast, lower power consumption and a thinner screen. I don't think many manufacturers are using LEDs on anything smaller than 40". At any rate since LED is the newest technology it's also the most expensive. Personally, if you can afford a LED screen, go for it but you definitely won't be disappointed with an older LCD screen.

In general, look at buying a TV from a major brand name. I like Samsung, Sharp, or Pioneer. Sony is also good but they tend to be overpriced. If you need a good bargain brand, look at Vizio.

I have a 32" LCD TV from Acer...who usually makes PCs or monitors. As a result the store was very confused where to put this thing...is it a monitor with a TV tuner? Or a TV that can act as a monitor? At any rate it was $300 when I bought it last summer. It's 1080p, it's bright, it's beautiful, it makes a great computer monitor and TV, what more do you want?

Or, just go to Costco and buy a TV there. Their prices are good, their service, warranty, and return policy are all great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find great deals on televisions? Online and a great deal like cheap and stuff?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment