Monday, August 26, 2013

What is the currently best TV on the market for sports and gaming?

best led television picture quality
 on USB ISDB-T TV Stick - Computer Electronics - Original china factory ...
best led television picture quality image



Peter


Hey,

What is to today's date the best TV on the current market for watching sports and gaming PS3?

I want the best picture quality available, it doesn't matter whether it's a SmartTV or not, LCD, LED or plasma. Price is not a factor.

I was looking at either the new sony 4k TV, or the Samsung 75 SmartTV. But are there any better out there? And which of these two is the best?

PS: The bigger the screen the better. Thanks!



Answer
If you want the absolute best picture quality available right now either to with a sharp elite. Very expensive though. Or get a panasonic vt-50 plasma. However if you wait a few more months they are releasing OLED and 4k televisions that will basically be the best thing to ever touch home theater. Also panasonic is real easing the beyond reference plasmas which add a red phosphorous which makes your picture even better than the vt-50

I'm watching a DVD but the quality is so good is this because of my player or TV?




Player


I recently got a new Samsung LED television as well as a PS3. I was thinking about starting to buy some blu ray players but when I put some of my old DVDs in the quality is so amazing.
I may even just stick to buying DVDs now. Anyway question is, is this because of my TV or my Ps3? Also is there any point in a blu-ray movie since I feel the quality is already amazing?



Answer
It is the PS3 if you look in the options in your PS3 you'll see DVD-Upscaler this will try to upscale your DVD movie to the best possible res for your settings. I use my PS3 as my main dvd player.

The TV will play a part but if you put the dvd in a non-upscaling DVD player it would just look normal its the PS3 doing the work to make it look better.

I suggest renting a Blu-Ray if its done right you'll be amazed at the difference in the picture and sound.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the currently best TV on the market for sports and gaming?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment