Saturday, August 31, 2013

Will the combination of a 720p 19" Insignia HDTV and a 1080p Sony Blu-Ray player look awesome?

led tv 19
 on Hitachi 19
led tv 19 image



filmfan


I have a 19" Insignia NS-LTDVD19 HDTV.
By "awesome," I just mean the normal Blu-Ray experience.



Answer
It will be nice but I am not sure I'd go all the way to "awesome". The fact is, a 19" TV of any type is not ideal for blu-ray and then on top of that, this TV just does 720p instead of 1080p. If you want "awesome", get a 50+ " LED screen which displays 1080p.

What type of tv is good in my camper?




jarrod j


I have a travel trailer and owner before us had a 19" tv in there and they had removed it. So I was wondering like what type of charistics of a tv like anti glare, different types like led, lcd , just stuff like that. Also I dont know if the make like anti glar products saying it well be viewed from all angles. Thank you all who help.
Sorry guys I think 26 might be too big. Also if possible around 167 $.



Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you
LG 26LD350 26-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV
High Definition Resolution
50,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
Picture Wizard II
Smart Energy Savings
ISFccc Ready




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will the combination of a 720p 19" Insignia HDTV and a 1080p Sony Blu-Ray player look awesome?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment