Thursday, February 13, 2014

How can I get Samsung NTSC LED TV work in India?




Uma


I brought Samsung UN40B6000 LED TV from USA to India expecting it to work. I have brought an electricity converter that converts 220 volts to 110 volts. I have few questions regarding this.

1. If I buy Dish TV HD or Tata Sky HD and use HDMI cable will I get video output?

2. Will the clarity of the video be as good as it should be?

3. In India TV's work on 220 volts electricity, if I buy Dish TV HD and connect the HDMI cable to Samsung TV that works on 110 volts, will there be any issue to the TV?

4. Do I really need to buy an PAL to NTSC converter to get this working with good picture quality?

5. If I need to buy a converter, can you please suggest which one is good?

Can anyone help please?

Thanks



Answer
1 ) you need AC converts AC-230V to AC 110V as AC supply for you TV. nothings to do with other unit.
is for AC volts supply to TV !
2 ) the TV come with ACST tuner . you unable to received any Free View on air channel in India. no way to change the tuner unit .
3 ) TV able to work ONLY VIA AV IN-PUT . and need PAL-NTSC signals converter.
connect you Dish / cable TV / DVD / VCR... via PAL-NTSC converter to AV in-put.
in general , via standard PAL-NTSC converter pictures quality just " not so good ".
if you really need quality . buy an High End HDMI PAL-NTSC converter .
http://www.world-import.com/CMD-HDX5_PAL_to_NTSC_HDMI_Video_Converter.htm
keeps in mind . even high prices - high end converter ,reach about 95 % of quality compare to Original PAL TV with out converter unit.

TV : Which is better-- Haier or Micromax ?




Ashok


I want to buy 24/29 inch LED TV in INDIA. According to my requirements and budget I have shortlisted to Haier or Micromax.Please tell me which is better Haier or Micromax, considering Look,performance and services.You are welcome for any other better suggestion.


Answer
hii

According to your rquirment Micromax LED TV is good.Micromax LED32K316 LED TV has a resolution of 1366x768 pixels.Micromax LED32K316 LED TV is a 32-inch HD ready television set.its picture quility is good.this tv screen size starts from 24 inch and goes up to 55 inch.Micromax LED32K316 LED TV that is a perfect choice for about your budget.This LED TV also features wireless internet connectivity allowing you to surf and access the internet The LED also features Zero Dot Panel Technology that will deliver crystal clear picture clarity.Micromax LED32K316 LED TV Specifications like-

Price of Micromax LED32K316 LED TV Rs 18,899.
Resoulation 1366*768, back light techonogy led and weight 11.6 kg.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get Samsung NTSC LED TV work in India?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment