Monday, February 10, 2014

Which is the Best LED 32" TV?




Sanjai


I'm looking for a best LED 32" tv, please suggest the best LED and reason's if any for your suggestion.


Answer
So the best LED 32" tv would be the.....

Samsung 32" Class 1080p/120hz LED HDTV.

However, IF you ARE looking for a 32" that has good theater quality.
it will be hard because most 32" TV's are used for gaming or BIG monitors for computers.
So...speaking of that...you might want to go find a 40"+.
But by far, Samsung is probably the best TV makers in the market at the moment.

I would suggest obviously [1080p/120hz]setting for all the 32"LED's TV's you're looking for, whether it be a ~LG,Sony,Panasonic

Best 32 inch LCD/LED tv to purchase?




siddharth


Hi I am from Mumbai, India. I am looking to buy a 32inch LED/LCD tv. I dont want anything too expensive(like sony bravia is too expensive). Can anyone suggest me a good telivision to buy before this Diwali. Or suggest any site where i can look?...My budget is around Rs 35000


Answer
BEST = EXPENSIVE
you can never get the same pictures quality between EXPENSIVE and CHEAP TV.
LED TV always more expensive than LCD TV.
cheap and good . LG 29 inc CRT TV still available in India.
CRT TV better colours / smooth pictures than LCD TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the Best LED 32" TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment