Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How do I connect Xbox 360 to Samsung LED tv?

Q. I'm able to have video (I'm on the dashboard right now) but the screen is purple. Also, there is no audio. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you in advance!

By the way, I'm using the cables the 360 came with


Answer
purple means one of the rgb connectors in the cable is fried. Get a new cable.

Can you connect an XBOX 360 to an LED TV?




ETF_MCR_DD


(can people who actually know the answer for a fact answer this please)


Answer
Of course.

The TV is the same as an LCD but the back light is different and that is all. It has the normal AV connections any modern TV has.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect Xbox 360 to Samsung LED tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment