Tuesday, February 11, 2014

How to use the wifi from the toshiba led tv?




Casey H





Answer
I bet the TV came with a CD, at least most TVs do now a days... load it and use it

Is there a USB or Cat5 style wifi antenna for an app capable television?




Broadbill


I have a phillips LED tv with all sorts of apps available but it's no where near my modem/ router is there a device I can plug into the USB connection that will pick up the wifi thus enabling the apps without a 50' cat5 cable?
I'm looking for something similar to the devices we use to plug into laptops to receive wifi... So something fairly small and ideally powered by the usb port itself... IDK if television USBs supply the 12vdc that laptops do...... But I'd imagine so...



Answer
Netgear makes what you want, a CAT5 to WiFi converter. A USB WiFi adapter would have to be directly supported by the TV.

http://www.netgear.com/landing/wnce2001.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to use the wifi from the toshiba led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment