Wednesday, February 12, 2014

what is the best 3d led tv 42 inch ?




poker102


am buying a 3d led tv 42 inch for summer can you tell me pls what is the best? tnx


Answer
summer ? sometimes to go. post another question 2 week before you buy new 3D TV.
new 3D technology added in for very New Models any time any moment. every month , there is " new models " . who know ? what is next ? 3D " glasses free " by Toshiba available only 12 inc and 20 inc, who know, next few month 42 inc 3D glasses free TV available ?

Zenith 42 inch plasma tv ?




Douglas


Okay well I've looked at alot of tvs and I can't decide so I was wondering on reliability for sports and gaming. I have asked family and they like there plasma but some friends say that LCD is the way to go so I would like personal experience form someone who has owned both types and see what you say. Thanks in advance


Answer
You can count on me if you would like because I went through the same experience like you. I was suggested to buy a plasma TV three years ago and it would cost me HKD 30,000 but I decided not to go for it. Nearer the time, our govt promoted digital broadcasting and therefore I have to consider again buying a new TV. According to my research, the most modern technique is LED id TV. It is cheaper than some LCD TV for some brands. If between LED and LCD TV, LED saves more energy but id TV is on the popular side. Some TV model is compatible with LED with LCD and contains idTV technology but this cost one third of the price of a plasma TV. A common LED id TV nowadays is but half of the price. One thing of concerns is if your family have very elderly users then you will have to teach them how to use the remote control because this is modelled on the usages of computers. Therefore those old folks who have never or few experiences of new technologies might find it hard to watch the TV. You will have to spend time, perhaps again and again to get them use to the buttons and usages of the TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best 3d led tv 42 inch ?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment