Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Can i play ps3 on a monitor with the same quality as a small led tv?

best 1080p led tv
 on Sony Google TV 46
best 1080p led tv image



sabeena


I was wondering if playing on a 22" 1080p monitor would give me the same quality and good graphics as a 22" 1080p Led tv, if not then what about 1080p lcd tv? Thanks ;)


Answer
Yes I have a samsung 37' and a 47' and a 19 hp monitor and my ps3 conected to it and it looks awesome its on my gaming room it looks better than the 47 it has great resolution I will be uploading gameplay from assassins creed 3 tomorrow you will see jow it looks I love my monitor visit my channel so you can see it. You can also ask any other questions you have I like helping
www.youtube.com/unityelt

How do I watch HD videos on my HDTV that has the youtube app installed?




Jacob Sant


I have a 47" LG 1080p LED TV. Whenever I watch youtube videos straight off off youtube it watches in the lowest possible quality


Answer
There is a setting in the app which defines the quality of the youtube videos by default.
Also check if the internet connection speed is good. Check your wifi for speed with your laptop using a site such as speedtest.net.
If the speed is good and the setting is right, you will be able to watch it without problems.
I'm not that big into watching Youtube in HD on the LG HDTV, just thought it was kinda strange that HD wasn't readily available for such a sophisticated player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i play ps3 on a monitor with the same quality as a small led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment