Saturday, November 23, 2013

What are the different types of LED TVs?

best led tv lg or samsung
 on speedlolita wrote: Yeah but I don't want one that someone has pissed ...
best led tv lg or samsung image



mercedesbl


What are the different types of LED TVs, and can someone explain the pros and cons of each type? What should a person look for or watch out for when purchasing a LED TV. Any advice is appreciated.
Among the manufacturers who has the best rep for LEDs? Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, Sharp, LG, Toshiba?

I just want info on LED's, I don't need info on any other type of tvs such as LCD, Plasma, etc. Please do not comment on them.



Answer
There are two types....NON-Adjustable LED lamps and Adjustable LED Lamps....

Adjustable lets the consumer adjust, and the VIDEO SIGNAL adjust....That means Blacker blacks and more VIVID Whites ! And Look!! Colors don't fade!

Geee, Thanks Mom.....I love my Sony!

Yep....just had training on that Model....forgot which one it was..The V....The VL series....the Z ...

I know it's V series or higher.....ask the salesmen which ones have variable LED lighting in the Sony line....

Have them set up any of the TV sets there with the NTSC Color Bar pattern before you decide which one is best....people mess up the settings all day long in a store.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_bar

How to transer sound from tv speaker to home theater?




Neris


I just bought a SAMSUNG - 5.1 Channel Blu-ray Home Theater System. Currently the home theatre is plugged into my tv since in order for it to work i have to unplug the red white and yellow cables from my tv to plug in the red white yellow home theatre cables. Sorry for not knowing the proper cable names im new to this. Because my LG LED TV doesn't have that many inputs, i bought a component/s video a/v selector switch from radio shack thinking that all cables would go plug into it but apparently that didn't work. So i have no idea how to correctly set this up in order to recieve audio from tv to home theater since the main reason i purcahsed the HT was to get better sound from the TV. Oh i i have a direct tv receiver btw if that helps. Please help!
when the HT is connected to my tv and I'm playing a movie, the sound is perfect but I'm trying for it to be able to have that sound when I'm watching tv if that's possible



Answer
ok you bought a blu-ray and are using the rca cables, so you are loosing 90% of the definition through that, you should have a HDMI connection to use for this, connect the hdmi out from the blu-ray to your tv, you can then use the audio out from the blu-ray either the rca or a optical connection to the sound system. The Red white and yellow are rca which is actually lower than scart quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the different types of LED TVs?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment