Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Are there any websites that just sell computer towers?

led tv 42
 on Sharp LC-42LE320E 42-inch LED TV  Reviews, Specs, Details
led tv 42 image



jack skell


I have a 42 inch LED TV I use as a monitor via HDMI output from my laptop. My laptop is pretty slow because it only has 1 RAM of hard drive so I was looking for new computers but they all come with monitors, keyboards, a mouse, and lots of other things I don't need. Could you please tell me a place online that just sells towers that are HDMI port compatible? I really appreciate it.


Answer
Have you ever thought of buying the parts and building it yourself? MOTHERBOARD, HDD, RAM, VIDEO, POWER, PROCESSOR, and Box. Try Nextag.com. They do the shopping for you. Some MoBo's have on board HDMI. I use an ATI Graphics card that has HDMI. Building your own box is much more fun, and less expensive.

When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?




MedeivelRe


I want to buy a new LED tv soon, one that's at least 42 inches, but I also
want the best possible deal on it. I haven't been paying attention to price
fluctuations, so I'm wondering- when is the best time to get the best sale
price? Around Xmas, right after xmas, or would they be cheaper at a totally different
time of year?



Answer
Defiuniely not before christmas when the prices are the highest.
In the new year and if there is a new model just out and you are happy with the tried and tested rather than the newest thing. check out the which reports. or try richer sounds in january. their 5 year warranties are the best. 10% of cost prIce, which is good, but if you dont claim you get the money back at the end.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any websites that just sell computer towers?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment