Saturday, November 23, 2013

will my wireless headphones work if i hook it up with a digital audio to headphone jack cable?

led tv headphone jack
 on VA LED, 4ms (GtG), nativ3000:1, 178/178, D-sub / DVI/ HDMI/ headphone ...
led tv headphone jack image



flip122720


my LED tv dont have a headphone jack for my basestation of my cordless headphones.all it has is a digital out jack.so do u think digital audio will play through my headphones like this with the right cable?


Answer
It will not work. Digital out is only for connecting to a Dolby amplifier. Does your TV have PERITEL.or SCART connections? (it is a 20 pin rectangular connector) or simple RCA jacks? There are adaptor kits available for these. Then it would work fine. All European models have these connectors.....

How do i hook up logitech computer speakers up to a sharp aquos tv?




Michael B


My tv has no headphone jack, how would I hook it up to my tv? My tv is a new LED tv and its pathetic that it has no headphone jack... so how would I connect it. Thanks guys!
haha u must be a retard, my tv puts out like 20 watts! the speakers i have are thx certified and put out 200 watts.... hmm i wonder which is better....



Answer
Why would you want to hook up speakers to a TV that already has speakers? And, no, speakers that hook up to a device's headphone output are not some kind of 'superior' speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: will my wireless headphones work if i hook it up with a digital audio to headphone jack cable?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment