Friday, November 22, 2013

How do I connect my laptop to my Samsung LED TV?

led tv samsung
 on Samsung has showcased its 82-inch LCD TV panel at the Society for ...
led tv samsung image



ecstyle483


Hi,

I am able to detect the tv display on my laptop but my tv does not appear to recognize the laptop.
It does not find the laptop device. I have a Samsung LED TV UN6000 Model. Is there something I have to adjust on my TV Settings?



Answer
If you have connected your HDTV through HDMI,DVI-D or VGA port, make sure you set the resolution that is compatible to your HDTV,Then on your TV menu, select TV/AV mode or Aux mode.
On your laptop press and hold Function "Fn" key and one of F3,F4,F5 or F6 (depends on laptop model) to switch to your HDTV.

how to turn up the volume on samsung tv led 6300 series?




James


Hi i have a led TV smart Samsung 6300 series and i have a problem with it. The volume is too low. I don't have cable. i have a antenna and when i try to see a TV show i have to turn it up to like 40 or 60 volume. i tried switching the setting but nothing. any idea?


Answer
Get a soundbar! Just got the vizio 5.1 ill put the link below. Its awesome, so many features and comes with the bar, subwoofer (for base) and two rear speakers. It will make your room a theater!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my laptop to my Samsung LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment