Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My TV does not show red but looks brownish?

led tv 19 inch
 on 19inch LED TV (G2G2) - China Led Tv 19, Led Tv 19
led tv 19 inch image



10R


I have a 19 inch Toshiba LED TV(19sl410u) and colors look distorted. Colors like red and green look brownish.
I bought the tv couple of days ago



Answer
If you have a warranty you should exchange it. Having someone come out to look at it would cost too much.

Where can I get an affordable 19 inch tv?




Evan Skora


I would like one that is HDTV ready with audio and video input, and HDMI input.

Plasma, LED, or LCD doesn't really matter that much to me. Thank you!



Answer
Craigslist




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My TV does not show red but looks brownish?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment