Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL- What is the difference between a 24" 1080p LED TV vs Monitor FOR USE AS A MONITOR?

best led tv for computer monitor
 on Marathon ManNo more CSS hacks: Browser sniffing with .htaccessFuture ...
best led tv for computer monitor image



enderw3000


I'm using this as my computer monitor. I have my own speakers and do not need to use TV speakers. I am just asking if theres any difference between the outputs of a 1080p LED TV vs 1080p LED Monitor? (ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL)


Answer
Better refresh, better response time (for the monitor)

Modern monitors are like that? 5ms or even 2ms response time? And monitors will do whatever refresh the video card says to do. :)

Please help me weigh the pros and cons of using an LED TV as a computer monitor?




B.L.T.


Hi! I am about to purchase a pc and i was wondering if using a high def LED TV would be a good alternative as opposed to using a traditional high def LED monitor. In my mind, using a TV for a pc monitor would be a better choice but the more i think about it, something in the back of my mind tells me hat its a case of something being too good to be true. Btw, both the TV and the monitor's brand is the same and the price is almost the same to the point that the difference price wise is negligable for me. Thanks!


Answer
Pros:
-simple to use
-can operate the screen with a remote
-can switch to tv whenever you like
-can use hdmi and most tvs have vga

Negatives:
-May be a bit warmer than actual pc screens
-slight eye strain

These are from experience. You should be fine using a tv as pc monitor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ALL ELSE BEING EQUAL- What is the difference between a 24" 1080p LED TV vs Monitor FOR USE AS A MONITOR?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment