Sunday, September 15, 2013

Can i play my 3rd generation ipod touch on my samsug series 5 led tv?

led tv usb port
 on 22lv2130 led tv technical specifications 22 screen size 55 cm edge led ...
led tv usb port image



the chosen


i have a samsung series 5 led tv and i am wondering if i can play ipod videos and music on it. it has 2 usb ports and can play other videos.


Answer
You cannot over USB. USB only works with regular FAT drives and file systems. The iPod touch is not that.

You will need an iPod A/V cable to connect your iPod to the TV to watch.

How do I get my wireless internet to work on my Samsung LED tv?




Sarah Jane


I recently bought a 55" led cd tv from Samsung. Great tv. Now I have no idea about how to get my wireless internet to work on it. if any of you have one, could you please explain to me how to get it to work. My daddy bought me one of those internet things that plug into the usb ports, but it isn't working.
Please answer.



Answer
I have the same TV. You need to go into the setting and configure the tv to your wireless settings. Meaning if you have a password on your wireless, you need to tell your TV what the password is, so you can access the web. Also the TV doesn't have full web capabilities. meaning you can't get Yahoo answers on there. It can show you sports news and weather updates...
So hit the Menu Button,
Setup
Network Type - (select wireless, make sure wireless piece is plugged in)
then Network Setup,
Select a Network - whatever you named your wireless
then Internet Protocol Setup - Auto setup.

At some point it should ask you for the password...


Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i play my 3rd generation ipod touch on my samsug series 5 led tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment