Wednesday, September 18, 2013

When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?

led tv ebay
 on WOW Angebot LED Beamer Hdmi Projektor Heimkino LCD TV Ready Sound HD ...
led tv ebay image



martian_13


It looked pretty neat on Sony wega normal tv(not lcd or led) but when I connected it to my new LG 42" led tv, the picture quality looks so bad. Cant read the subtitles below. Aint it supposed to look good on new TVs? Is it because xbox does not have HD output? Will Play Station look better? Should I sell my Xbox?


Answer
If it's an Xbox 360 it should have a HDMI port. Your new TV will too. Usually can buy a decent gold plated HDMI cable for no more than £2/$2 on eBay. If it's an old Xbox and not a 360 then bite the bullet, pull your pants up, have a word with yourself and buy a decent games console!

How do I connect a Wii to an HDMI port on my LED tv?




bossman


Wii only has a component wire for input to an LCD TV. I just bought one with no component inputs but only HDMI so what do I need to hook it up?


Answer
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=Wii+HDMI+converter&_sacat=0&_from=R40




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When I connected my xbox to the new LED tv the picture quality looks so awful! Why?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment