Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What is the main advantage of using oled TV over current led TV?

led tv prices
 on LG 42LE5300 LED LCD TV Price in India & Specifications
led tv prices image






Right now I am using Samsungâs 32â LED TV and enough satisfied with its performance. Know why should I go for oled TV if I have to choose one? When even it also cost a lot high than led TV.


Answer
Because there are many advantages of OLED TVs as compared to LED TV, like low power consumption, better contrast ratio, wide viewing angle, very fast response, no back light needed, thinner, lighter, and can display deep black levels. Of course it is expensive at present because it is the latest tech. in the market in the field of TV display and hope the price will go down very soon.

Led tvs are they worth the high price?




bobby


I kind of want to get an Led tv but the cheapest one is like $1300. I definatly want a samsung though, that is my brand of tvs. I was just wondering if the Led tv lives up to all the hype and is actually worth the high price you pay for them???
I mostly game on my tv is it a good gaming tv?



Answer
There is no one here who can answer any question on "worth". Sure, I LED TV offers some significant performance improvements, but "worth" is only something which you can evaluate. And if you are really a drunk college kid whose life revolves around gaming, you have larger problems other than an LED TV in my opinion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the main advantage of using oled TV over current led TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment