Friday, September 20, 2013

Which 40 inch LCD/LED TV is good for taking to India from US?

best led tv in india
 on LG 32LW5700 LED 3D TV Price in India | Price In India
best led tv in india image



BK


I am planning to take back one LCD/LED TV 40 inch from US to India. Please suggest make & model.
I will use DIsc/ Direct to Home (DTH) connection in India, so NTSC /PAL will not be a issue.



Answer
Bad Idea since US and India use different standards.

If you insist, you need to buy a multi-standard (NTSC/PAL) TV which cost much more.

I had purchased a Sumsung un32eh5000 LED tv. Now I am going to India and taking the tv with me. I need to know?




Linda


I had purchased a Sumsung un32eh5000 LED tv. Now I am going to India and taking the tv with me. I need to know if that compatible with 220volts in India?


Answer
Sell it before you go to India. In the US uses 110Volts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which 40 inch LCD/LED TV is good for taking to India from US?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment