Friday, September 20, 2013

How long do you think my LED/LCD tv will last?

led tv or lcd tv
 on Samsung UE55ES8000 55 inch Full HD 1080p Freeview HD Smart LED TV
led tv or lcd tv image



Danel


I'm buying an LED/LCD tv at the moment, and I just read somewhere that watching 8 hours of television per day could mean your tv might last up to 20 years. I almost never watch tv, and I'm only really buying it for gaming. I'd probably use the tv for about 2 hours every 3 days myself, and my sister would use it forabout 6 hours twice a week. How long do you think it would last?


Answer
as a repair of consumer goods crt plasma / lcd tvs only seem to last 2- 4 years before trouble starts , this is mainly because of the amount of heat the use also led tvs also have alife span that comes down to quality of leds used in the panel, either way i recommend to my customers is to take out an extended warranty plan if able to and sell the tv off when it comes close to running out, this will prtect some investment in the future, so your not stuck with a broken tv.

How do you fix the picture on a 47" LG LED LCD TV?




A I


I recently purchased a 47" LG LED LCD TV. I have changed the picture several times and it still doesn't look like the original TV we viewed at the store we purchased it from. It is not as clear. Does anybody out there have any suggestions on how to fix the picture on the TV? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
How do I feed it an HD Signal?



Answer
press menu , press down to picture, then try picture wizard

or
try picture mode and expert. I not sure if you have to set up the expert yourself because i have 2 expert and i have a vague recollection of setting it up




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long do you think my LED/LCD tv will last?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment