Friday, September 20, 2013

Can you tell the difference between 720p and 1080p displayed on a 32 inch led hdtv?

led tv 32 inch
 on Sony KDL-32NX650 32 inches Full HD LED Television | TVPriceIndia.com
led tv 32 inch image



Roland


i was looking to buy a 32 inch samsung led hdtv and i'm not sure if i should get the 720p or 1080p version. i like to sit fairly close to the tv due to my bad eyesight. i plan on using mostly to play call of duty and stream movies on Netflix. there is a one hundred dollar difference between the two tvs and i was wondering if is worth spending the extra money


Answer
It really gets down to personal preference. They say the tipping point between noticing a difference between 720 and 1080 is around 40". That is completely subjective though. The closer you sit...the more likely you are to notice. But then again...with poor eye sight (which you said you have) - you probably wont notice at all.

In the end...the only real way to tell is to look at both TV's on display somewhere and set yourself in front of them at about the same distance you would be at your home. If you can;t tell a difference...then save the money.

How do I improve my graphics on my Xbox 360?




Kirby165


Hi, I am currently playing my Xbox 360 on a 32 inch samsung LED tv. Right now I'm playing at 1080p (1920x1080) but looks kinda bad. When I could go to console settings, what should I put the following at, HDTV Settings, Reference levels, and HDMI Color Space; to ensure that I get the best graphics available.


Answer
The settings are there because every TV is different -- there's no one 'best' setting that works for everybody. Play with the settings and see which ones work best for you with your TV.

Most 360 games are 720p and just get scaled up to 1080p, so they're not always going to look the greatest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you tell the difference between 720p and 1080p displayed on a 32 inch led hdtv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment