Friday, January 24, 2014

How can I get my RCA 42" LCD TV to turn back on?

lcd tv 1080p
 on ... big savings on this Samsung PN51D6500 51-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV
lcd tv 1080p image



Patricia M


I have an RCA 42" LCD TV 1080P. I moved it a little to clean in back of it. All of a sudden it just shut off. I tried to put it back on and nothing. I checked all the cables. Unplugged the power and the cable box as well then plugged everything back in and the TV still will not turn on. I looked in the user's manual and nothing. Please Help! Thanks.
My surge protector is on. I have my cable box in it as well. I even tried plugging the TV right into the wall and nothing.



Answer
You said your surge protector is on. Are you sure it is ON?. If it is, OK, so far so good. You do not have look for the blown fuse for the powersupply. But on the other hand, according to your description above, it seems to me power supply ciuit is defective. Usuall I find that when I check it, power switching transistor is found to be open or malfuntioning(Or short). It has to be fixed by the good engineer or technician. If you warrant card valid and you have not tampered any seal of the TV, the the Company will be glad to service it for free. Anyhow, I think, better contact the company.Thank you.

I have connected my laptop to my new 40" LCD TV and the resolution is off by a lot. How do I change this?




Great Teac


Operating on Windows XP

- Laptop resolution is 1680p x 1050p
- LCD TV is 1080p

The 'Settings' tab in the 'Display Properties' only allows my TV monitor to reach 1024 x 768. Is there a way to configure this to reach maximum potential?



Answer
you need the latest drivers for you graphics

you need to set up as dual display
select extend my desktop
you should then be able to adjust the 40" to 1920 x 1080
even if it is a poor card
my old me system with inboard graphics supports 1360 x 768




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get my RCA 42" LCD TV to turn back on?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment