Monday, January 20, 2014

How does the color black make LED TVs better?

led tv as monitor
 on JVC LT-32WX50 Ultra Slim LED-backlight LCD to hit the US | iTech News ...
led tv as monitor image



Sean


Everyone makes a big deal about the black levels in LED TV's, but how does it make the picture any better?


Answer
On regular fluorescent backlit LCD TVs more light leaks through the liquid crystal pixels for the parts that are supposed to be "black" so it may look like a washed out gray instead of black. LED TVs are not as bad, but plasma and CRT are the only ones that can do real black. As an extreme example, turn the Brightness (not the Contrast) all the way up on your TV or computer monitor.... the picture won't look as good, now will it?

Can i play ps3 on a monitor with the same quality as a small led tv?




sabeena


I was wondering if playing on a 22" 1080p monitor would give me the same quality and good graphics as a 22" 1080p Led tv, if not then what about 1080p lcd tv? Thanks ;)


Answer
Yes I have a samsung 37' and a 47' and a 19 hp monitor and my ps3 conected to it and it looks awesome its on my gaming room it looks better than the 47 it has great resolution I will be uploading gameplay from assassins creed 3 tomorrow you will see jow it looks I love my monitor visit my channel so you can see it. You can also ask any other questions you have I like helping
www.youtube.com/unityelt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does the color black make LED TVs better?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment