Monday, January 20, 2014

Is it normal to play bad on Black Ops 2 after switching to a bigger TV?

led tv effect on eyes
 on LED TV, Home Entertainment, Intex, Intex, LE22FHD06-VR12
led tv effect on eyes image



David


I used to play on a litle TV,now I have an LED TV,but i´m still getting adpated to it and i´m doing bad on Black Ops2...


Answer
Its probably just your brain ,,,.since your eyes are used to playing on a small screen, they might have to adjust to a big screen , since all of the games pictures are placed differently. Its probably mostly effecting your eye's quickness to see enemies

Is there a big difference between matte and glossy screens?




Bacon


The laptop that I want only comes in matte.
My old desktop and college laptops are in matte and the quality is just terrible when compared to my glossy 15" laptop or 40" LED TV.

I can barely look at them, I get eye strain and feel depressed.. which is somewhat strange...

I'm unsure if it's because my desktop is a few years older and the screens on the laptops have bad graphics cards or perhaps they have damage-resistant layers?

Anyway, could you tell me just how different matte is from glossy.
I get 0 reflections on my current glossy screen as my lamp and lights in the house all have shades. In my bedroom the windows face the back of my laptop, hence no glare.

Thank you



Answer
Hi troll,

Glossy screens have vibrant colors and high contrast and brightness because they have a smooth, high-gloss surface. Glossy screens use optical coating to reduce the amount of reflected external light. Their shiny surfaces reflect more light than matte displays. In controlled environments, such as darkened rooms, or rooms where all light sources are diffused, a glossy display may be more enjoyable for the viewer.

Matte screens have anti-glare finish, to scatter the reflected light. Matte screens diffuse light instead of reflecting it so they might be easier to read outdoors, if the backlight provides enough brightness.This characteristic, however, has a number of side effects, which include scattering the light from the display and increasing the blur. Additionally, it results in reduction of the contrast ratio, color intensity, and viewing angle.

Hope the information is useful to you.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it normal to play bad on Black Ops 2 after switching to a bigger TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment