Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How do I get my wireless internet to work on my Samsung LED tv?

led tv samsung
 on Led TV Samsung S�rie 7 - UE40B7000WW | SamsungMobile.us
led tv samsung image



Sarah Jane


I recently bought a 55" led cd tv from Samsung. Great tv. Now I have no idea about how to get my wireless internet to work on it. if any of you have one, could you please explain to me how to get it to work. My daddy bought me one of those internet things that plug into the usb ports, but it isn't working.
Please answer.



Answer
I have the same TV. You need to go into the setting and configure the tv to your wireless settings. Meaning if you have a password on your wireless, you need to tell your TV what the password is, so you can access the web. Also the TV doesn't have full web capabilities. meaning you can't get Yahoo answers on there. It can show you sports news and weather updates...
So hit the Menu Button,
Setup
Network Type - (select wireless, make sure wireless piece is plugged in)
then Network Setup,
Select a Network - whatever you named your wireless
then Internet Protocol Setup - Auto setup.

At some point it should ask you for the password...


Hope this helps!

How do I connect my PS2 to my Samsung LED tv?




Sarah


I am having trouble connecting my PS2 to my samsung LED tv. The PS2 has the normal red, white, and yellow cables. However, my tv does not have the same color coded inputs. It seems like I may have to get some sort of adapter but I know nothing about this stuff and dont know where to start. The model number of the tv is UN32D4000ND.


Answer
you probably need a scart plug, you find these on quite a few things. you should have gotten one with the ps2,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get my wireless internet to work on my Samsung LED tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment