Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What uses more electricity, charging a computer or watching tv?

led tv 65 inch
 on ... Flat Screen TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65-Inch Plasma LED LCD TV
led tv 65 inch image



nychick


I was wondering what uses more electricity, charging your computer for an hour, or leaving your television on for an hour.
Also, if you know how much electricity it uses, could you let me know too.
Thanks



Answer
The TV will use more power. How much depends on the TV. Is it a 19 inch table top LED or a 65 inch wall-mounted plasma? It could be anything from about 25 to 500 watts.

I just bought a Samsung 40 inch LED tv and there looks to be clouds of white in dark scenes?




brandon f


Also there is light coming in on the sides is this bad should i take it back? Thanks


Answer
thats what they do when the picture is not set correctly, I have (I'm only 18, so it's my parent's but I'm their 'technician') a 65" version of that TV and it did the same thing until I set the contrast/brightness correctly, it doesn't come set out of the box :/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What uses more electricity, charging a computer or watching tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment