Tuesday, January 21, 2014

To say that I watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games would be an understatement. Plasma TV?

led tv 600hz
 on ... LED/LCD TV Full HD 1080p Freeview HD CINEMA 3D SMART TV 100Hz - Black
led tv 600hz image



John Malko


I really need to see the rich blacks of a film, but want my games to look crisp and NOT burn into my television screen. I've read before that the "burning" image issue that video games create on plasmas has been eradicated, but is this legit information? If it's still an issue, would I be better off going with an LED or LCD?


Answer
Burn-in is no longer an issue with today's Plasma TVs!

I recommend sticking to brands like Panasonic, Pioneer(if you can find one) and Samsung for Plasma TVs. They are the best performing and most reliable!

Just keep in mind that LCD TVs(including LED), don't display fast motion content as well as Plasma's do to their slower response times! The fastest LCD response time is 2ms. Which is 2,000 times slower then a Plasma(all plasma's are near instant at .001ms)! Plasma TVs also have faster refresh rates(600hz) then LCD which makes them better at displaying movies too!

Plasma's will also outperform LED TVs in the "native" contrast ratio area as well! Plasma TVs have the ability to turn off or on each individual pixel. LCD TVs cannot do this and this is why their native contrast ratios will never be a good as Plasma!

For more info on LCD and Plasma, see here: http://www.plasma-lcd-facts.co.uk/

How to recalibrate a TV to my PS3?




cj c


I have a 46 inch Samsung SS03 which my dad recently bought. When I play on my PS3 (Cod) my actions seem delayed (knifing is a split second behind etc etc.) I have no idea what to do, is there way to calibrate my tv or anything?


Answer
there is no way to calibrate the tv to a ps3 , if it's an hdtv and you are using hdmi cables then it's as good as it will be
it's the TVs response time and amount of HZ that determines how fast it can refresh pixels on games , if the issue happens when playing offline then get used to the delay or buy a better tv ( a 600hz plasma or led 600hz hdtv is great )
if it happens laying online then that's not a tv problem it's your internet connection n that is lagging , get faster internet service
after googling that tv model it has a lot of problems and although samsung makes good tv's that one is not very good




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: To say that I watch a lot of movies and play a lot of video games would be an understatement. Plasma TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment