Friday, January 24, 2014

Which TV should i get I want to buy a LED TV 40-47 inches I heard they have a OLED TV but is it HD ready?

best led tv 47
 on Buy Your Sony Bravia KDL-47R500 47
best led tv 47 image



Frank Rizz


Which TV should i get I want to buy a LED TV 40-47 inches I heard they have a OLED TV but is it HD ready? and if not when will it be ready? Also what is 3G TV's and are they compatible with or HD ready too?


Answer
OLED is not gonna come out for 4 more years, they have only
a 11 inch OLED TV and it's like 7 thousand dollars, definately
grab a LED.

Can my Bose speakers and Yamaha sound receiver hook up my new TV?




Anthony


Hello everyone! I just recently purchased a new LG 47" LN5700 LED/LED TV and I'm very excited about it. My friend suggested that I get a sound bar or a surround sound system, however, I already have a Yamaha 5830 sound receiver and Bose 201V speakers that are a few years old, but still work great.

Is it at all possible to hook-up my Bose speakers and Yamaha sound receiver to my new TV so I wouldn't have to by a sound system, and if it is, how would I do it (in the easiest way possible)?

Thanks for your help!



Answer
i LOOKED up a pic of the unit,,could not find one with your numbers & a blow up of the connections on back,have a hunch there are some RCA connectors on back,L AUDIO OUT RT AUDIO OUT,,, with RCA plugs,,do not buy connectors from radio shack,,they drop out after a few weeks,useless,,also,,yahoo search engine IMAGES is useless like radio shack,,try google next time,,a length of 2 strand rca cable ought to be up to the job of hooking into the reciever back,,at AUX AMP IN
my arrangement uses 3 recievers,tv tuner,,fm tuner,record changer,dvd player,and a 25 y/o zenith color antique,still with great pic and natural tones,its as good as sound surround,160-200 wpc
audio out to aux in,,just to repeat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which TV should i get I want to buy a LED TV 40-47 inches I heard they have a OLED TV but is it HD ready?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment